Online Insurance CE Courses
Trinity Roofing & Construction is proud to offer Online Insurance CE Courses in partnership with 5th Gear Enterprises LLC! We are proud to be your partner in fulfilling your State Insurance Continuing Education requirements. We have 84 hours of CE courses available online including:
- Ethics in Insurance
- Annuity Certification
- Annuity Renewal
- Long Term Care Refresher Course
- Medicare Related Products Certification 8 Hour
- Medicare Related Products Refresher 4 Hour
- Financial Planning & Divorce
- Ethics for Insurance Professionals
- Diminished Value and Insurance
- Insurance and Financial Planning Concepts
- Property and Casualty Insurance Concepts
- Concepts and History of Insurance
- Finding Opportunities in EPL Insurance
- Essentials of the Personal Umbrella
- Insurance Fraud
- Errors & Omissions – Insurance for Producers
- Mold Claims and Insurance
- Navigating Insurance Claims Practices
- Flood Insurance
These courses are approved by TDI and are all online, so with access to the internet you can take these courses at your leisure whether at home, in the office, or on the go.
To take advantage of these courses, learn more, or request a demonstration, please contact:
Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) Facts and Tidbits.
- All licensed P&C (Property & Casualty) personnel must complete 24 hours of CE (Continuing Education) every licensing period (24 Months).
- Of the 24 hours, 2 hours must be ETHICS. The other 22 hours can be any subject you choose as long as the course is approved by the TDI.
- Once a Licensed person has reached 20 consecutive years with a license they are no longer required to take CE (They are Grandfathered).
- If an agent has already taken the Ethics course and still requires hours to reach the total 24 requirement, they can attend our Live Ethics class and the 2 hours will go toward their total requirement. (As long as the course has a different approval number from the TDI.)
- TDI mandates that Agents must have at least half of their CE requirement completed in a classroom setting or classroom equivalent type online course. They are then eligible to take the remaining 12 hours of online self-study.
- The one access code is valid for the entire CE an Agent needs.
- Agents can upload any CE Credits they may have from different sources and manage it on their 5th Gear Enterprises Portal.
- Agents & CSR’s (Customer Service Reps) will be fined $50.00 for every hour they are short when their license renews and/or they could lose their license. The Agency they work for could be fined as well if they do not maintain the CE hours.
- CE Hours must now be reported to Sircon, effective 2/17/09.