Honesty. Integrity. Quality.
Trinity Roofing & Construction opened our doors in 2011 with a desire to serve the Dallas – Fort Worth area with quality roofing. We’ve built our reputation on honesty, reliability, and completing each project right the first time. We take care of our customers with the right heart and a big smile, so they start as new friends and become family.
At Trinity Roofing & Construction, quality, service, and workmanship is the heart of our business! We want you to be completely satisfied with the work we perform whether it’s a new roof or any of the other services we provide.
Since we are a full-service general contractor for DFW and across North Texas, not only do we repair and install new roofs, but we also install windows, gutters, insulation, and more.
Trinity Roofing & Construction is here to build a relationship with you so your home protects and brings enjoyment for years to come. We pay close attention to customer satisfaction and take great pride in providing you exemplary roofing and home remodel services. Our success as one of the most respected roofing contractors is because of our long-term relationships with you.
As your locally owned and operated Dallas/Fort Worth roof professionals, we have over 12 years of providing residential construction experience, in addition to our commercial services. Your project will be done by a seasoned professional who will take the time to do the job right. Call today to set up your free home inspection. We look forward to working with you on your next project!
Our Certifications & Awards
Trinity Roofing & Construction is proud to be an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor. This allows us to provide you not only the best materials, but also the best warranties.
We are also a Top of the House Certified Platinum Contractor. This helps us look at the big picture when we install your new roofing system. This includes insulation and ventilation which help your shingles last longer and protect you better.
We also install products manufactured by Atlas Roofing, Malarkey Roofing, GAF, CertainTeed, F-Wave, and Euroshield.
Common Questions Answered
Q. How can I know I’m working with an excellent roofer?
A. Ask these questions before hiring anyone to work on your roof.
- Is the roofing contractor in good standing with the Better Business Bureau?
- How many years of experience do they have as a roofing contractor in North Texas?
- Are they insured? Ask for a certificate of insurance.
- Where are they located? Are they local to you or from out of town?
- What is their workmanship warranty? What is the manufacturer’s warranty?
- Do they have customer references? What do past customers say about their work? This will help you know what to expect.
- Which roofing manufacturers are they certified to install? Do they have experience with what you want installed?
- Are they asking for payment upfront? While a down payment to cover material costs is standard, beware of contractors asking for full payment upfront.
- What is covered by the bid? Is roof tear off, materials, warranty, installation, and debris removal all included? Highly trained, local roofing contractors may cost more, but you truly get what you pay for.
Q. How can I recognize when my roof system has problems?
A. Roof system problems are discovered after leaking or other serious damage occurs. Periodic inspections often can uncover cracked, warped, or missing shingles; loose seams and deteriorated flashings; excessive surface granules accumulating in the gutters or downspouts; and other visible signs of roof system problems. Indoors, look for cracked or discolored walls and ceilings.
Q. I want a long lasting, beautiful roof. How much more expensive are metal or slate roofs compared to standard shingles?
A. Generally, roof material and installation costs are highest with slate, tile, and metal. However, the life expectancy and aesthetic appeal are significantly greater and could possibly be less costly over the life of the material.